Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One more week...

These pictures are the last of the ones we took while my parents were here. While they were here they celebrated their 40th anniversary. My brothers and I treated them to a very unexpected surprise, a plane ride in a 4-seater over the Frisian countryside. Here is a picture of the town where we live (Kollumerzwaag):
My parents really enjoyed themselves, and since I got to go along, so did I!

The weekend before my parents left, we enjoyed a day out with my Mom's family. We went to a town nearby and visited a museum and then a windmill there. Everyone seemed to have a good time, despite the warm weather. Even Ilianna had fun!
In the evening we went out for dinner with everyone and everything was nicely decorated for the couple in the spotlight.

But then it was time to say bye-bye (da da). The evening before Pake and Beppe left, Ilianna spent some quality time with them.

Then came the big day, and goodbyes in the airport.

We had a good time with my parents and we all really enjoyed spending time with each other.

No comments: